Thursday, May 21, 2009

About The little cake box


The Little Cake Box is created by me; an avid baker, who loves all things beautiful, loves to create beautiful and scrumptious cakes for all occasions. At the age of 16 I was exposed to baking and have fell in love with baking ever since. Armed with only a limited amount of professional kitchen experience in a bakery, a business degree, lots of extensive reading up on books, consistently experimenting with new creations, The Little Cake Box is where I am now. 

The Little Cake Box aims to provide customised celebration cakes for all occasions. Whatever design or theme your heart desires, I would attempt to create it. Please browse through some of my creations which are listed here. Seen anything you like? Then email me!

1 comment:

  1. hi i wanted to email you but i cant seem to find your email anywhere.
    anyway, do you have like a package deal for macarons?
    also how much do you charge for the bridal favors.
    freeflowclass@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete